Banky W Finally Replies Ladies Who Mocked Him Over “Dead Car”



Over the weekend, a video that captured a conversation between two who were mocking Banky W for using “dead car.” The two girls were heard suggesting that Banky W and his wife exaggerate their wealth on social media.
Although, Don Jazzy has reacted first, by cursing out the girls; Banky W has recently made a response. The EME front man termed the ladies as “stalkers” and he penned down a lengthy letter to tell off the ladies.
Read letter below:
Dear Stalker,
In response to the cringe worthy, creepy video you made about my wife and I, I think there are some things you need to know. First of all, poverty will never be my portion in Jesus name. Also, it is a 2008 Range Rover Sport not a 1999. Amen and Lol. Oh, and additionally, it’s currently for sale to the highest bidder. I had decided last month that I’d sell it, and whatever I got for it, I’d hand over to the “Vocational School for the Blind” in Oshodi and the “Pink Oak Cancer Trust Fund”. My Aunt volunteers at the school, and she reminded me that they were still trying to raise some money to care for their students, so I came up with a plan. I told her that I’d give my followers the background history of my old car, and get all my celebrity friends who’d sat in it at some point or another to autograph it, and then put it up for an online auction. I figured that since I didn’t need the money from the sale to buy a new one, we could just auction it off and hopefully raise a decent enough amount of money to give back to those in need.

Comments